Strava

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Book Review: Eve and Adam

Eve and Adam (2012)  Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate



I am not really sure why I read this book as it is not usually my taste.  There was some interesting biotech -  Rapid healing and a rapid DNA synthesis system.  Neither one was really developed very well and did not make sense but they were interesting ideas.   The plot itself was pretty cliché.  Daughter blaming tyrannical mother who turns out to be OK.  Girl turns down the perfect boy of her dreams for the not so perfect (but still pretty cute) boy who kisses well. The villain is “Tattoo Tommy – if that gives you an idea about this book. 


Apparently there is a sequel.  Think I will pass.  In fact maybe I will try a little nonfiction as a palette cleanser  - so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment