- For trail runs I have found the 740p / 30s setting works the best and gives considerable battery duration - about an hour of use with cold - 10 degree F temperatures.
- The Quik program and the to a lesser extent - the GoPro Studio program are memory hungry applications and are continually stopping during video processing.
- Quicktime and IMovie have been much easier to use with the storage on my existing computer.
- The MicroSD card placed int her adapter is much easier to use then trying to download the files from the camera directly.
- The head mount works better than the chest mount in my experience - Too much horizontal movement with the chest mount and my hands are visible.
Check this video out: